2.3K views

BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT

and STAY AWAY from the

TRI-COUNTY HUMANE SOCIETY

Located on Boca Rio Road, Boca Raton, Florida

Sick animals, corrupt management, casually racist and discriminatory against customers and employees, nice paint job though, TERRIBLE deceitful inhumane absolutely criminal stuff going on behind the scenes DAILY.

Jeannette Christos, the self-proclaimed "CEO" of this dog dump, should be fired immediately and put in PRISON, for animal cruelty in many forms, the misappropriation of funds and many generous donations, client fraud, and employee abuse.

"VET" Trailer completely inappropriate and disease ridden, procedures performed by “techs”, not vets, unsafe contaminated grounds for animals and humans that walk all around this toxic time bomb...but that flower bed over there sure is pretty...Clients are routinely lied to by the Tri County office management about an adoptable animal’s original and present health, disposition, and prior documented problems.

Oh, but you heard it’s a 100% no kill shelter, their big claim …lies lies lies …They kill and dispose of many right there, there is a crematory oven on site, no real records kept of how many thousand have been killed, of course… Jeannette Christos will deny deny until she’s blue in the face, LIAR! She ok'd EVERY one.

Several hundred DOCUMENTED allegations of abuse and $$$$ misappropriations, coming from respected and established members of Boca Society (major donators whose donations were "redirected"), to many disgruntled employees and dissatisfied clients stuck intentionally with problem pets.

Mayor Steve Abrams and The Boca Raton City Council, by pompously and ignorantly looking away (at a 2006 hearing, they actually looked amused at times), is helping to cover up the whole damned mess. How DARE they ignore such a volume of individually documented complaints. The “report” that was requested was a joke, a slap in the face of folks who REALLY care.

How DARE they.

Thanks, Boca Raton City Council members. Thanks a lot Mayor Steve Abrams. Look forward to our votes.

SEVERAL HUNDRED COMPLAINTS!

And we're ALL 100% wrong, according to Jeanette Christos.

She should be in PRISON

-BOYCOTT THE TRI-COUNTY HUMANE SOCIETY.

-STAY AWAY, MANY SICK AND QUESTIONABLE ANIMALS THERE.

-BRING YOUR FAMILY SOMEWHERE SAFE.

-WRITE TO THE BOCA RATON CITY COUNCIL AND MAYOR ABRAMS

Had an Experience with Tri County Humane Society Florida?

Comments

Jupiter, Florida, United States #1210858

Without detailing what I see with a bull dog puppy NAMED JC who they claim needs surgery for $2500 etc.Then I see this guy's picture o another site.

There Come on did not seen true.

I tend to believe your complaint.Why is the mayor such a ***?

BOCADOGLOVER

Do not donate to the Boca TriCounty Shelter.

Do not adopt from them.

They engage in deceptive practices.

They do not really love dogs. And they certainly hate people.

If you have had a negative experience with the Boca Tri County Shelter, please contact me.

If you think their policies regarding who can adopt a dog are arbitrary and deceptive, please contact me.

If you this the front desk staff is rude, please contact me.

If you feel that Suzi Goldsmith, the interim CEO lacks certain social skills and needs some customers service training, please contact me.

Bocadoglover@hush.com

to Boca Dog Lover #725907

sounds like i agree wuth everything :(

I have visited the Tri County Humane shelter on Boca Rio Road many times in the last few years.I have always been aware that the staff there, behind the desk are rather rude to clients.

Some of the male staff is incredibly polite, but the female staff behind the main countr tends to act as if they are doing you a great big favor by even paying you any regard. I mostly have found that amusing and attributed it to the weirdness of life in Boca Raton. Recently, I attempted to adopt a dog. The rudeness of one particular staff work was incredible.

I got fed up with her and asked to speak to the director. The interim CEO, Suzi Goldsmith has about as much manners and interpersonal skills as a toad. I left without adopting the precious little dog I wanted. Instead of giving a home to one of the dogs, they have alienated one more member of the public.

Not all the staff shares the same sort of arrogance and disdain for the public as Suzi and Pam exhibit. The problem is that they are the folk with whom the public interacts with.

I will not donate any of my money to them and will instead seek to donate to another shelter.I recommend that you all avoid that animal shelter.

Sounds like the poster just needs to get laid.

Well it seems like some displeased costumer. Why keep going at it if you had had such bad experiences.

FYI Management was change indeed about 6 months ago when Jeannette Christos passed away.

Saving Lives? Well It is so sad that all this negative reviews just make that more difficult as the only thing attained with these unfounded accusacions and blatant lies is to diminish the ammount of donations.

The cats and dogs are the ones suffering now as there is no money for specialist and costly medical bills.

The shelter has to go begging employees and volunteers to pony up the vet bills.

The Shelter is clean every day with a troop of few dozen employees and a few other dozen volunteers.

And all this is attacked by a few psychos on line that has nothing better to do than attack Tri County and bash it all over the internet to no end. Yes it is the same people. Over and over and over again.

They do not even vcare that Jeannette Christos is dead and not in the shelter anymore. Why not comming to volunteer and try to change things from the inside out if you care so much about the animals.

Why not write to the media and ask for donations instead of negative and destructive criticism?

This shelter is a disgusting scam and Iris is probably trying to save the lives of animals. Ultimately karma always comes around so continue using the animals and abusing them ... see what happens to you and your miserable life...

I've dealt with this shelter first hand and have done research after my experience there .. they have had horrible reviews all over the internet and even bad reviews from rip off report and a petition in the news paper to change the management and staff

NOW ASK YOURSELF THIS .. WHY WOULD SO MANY PEOPLE GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO WARN OTHERS OF THIS SHELTER IF THIS SHELTER IF IT WAS RUN BY SUCH GOOD HEARTED TRUTHFUL PEOPLE ... BECAUSE THERE ARE VARIOUS PEOPLE WHO SEE THE EVIL ACTIONS OF THIS SHELTER AND WANT TO HELP ANIMALS!!!

Common sense!

#319986

Ms.Christos is now where she should be...in ***.

she has created a living *** for all the sick and injured animals that she let languish at the "shelter" She took in over a million dollars in donations and cannot afford a full time vet? Give me a break people. Volunteers routinely paid out of their own pocket for vet care. No spay and neuter clinic onsite?

In my opinion Jeanette did a *** job of running what could be a shelter to be proud of.Instead it is a "slow kill" shelter.

#161990

Dear friends, my name is Adalberto Mattos FRANKLIN (Frank). I want to introduce myself to all the people who are right now reading this testimony. I worked at Tri County Humane, under the leadership of Jeannette Christos, and I have some things to consider here in this post, and I would like to separate issues: Today I do not work for Jeanette Christos, but...

First, Jeannette Christtos always treated with the utmost respect and consideration for all employees Tri County Humane; Jeannette Christos always showed character and determination with the employees (staff), Jeannette Christos always paid for all employees on what was previously agreed in terms of financial value, and therefore always charged work of its employees.

Every first day of each month and also every fifteenth day of each month, all employees received their pay check, always, no lateness or discounts - permitted by the Laws.

I do not understand why this is happening "heartless attack" at the Tri County Humane Boca Raton.!

Second: If there are sick animals in the Tri County Humane, these animals are there to be treated - EVERY ANIMAL THAT GO TO THE TRI COUNTY NEEDS TO BE CURED AND TREATY - This is a function of the Tri County Humane ... Every animal also have to be fed, every animal has to get attention ... and Jeanette Christos requires that employees working for this to happen .... Think together with me my friends, if the animals were in perfect health the Tri County...

I propose here now, so any of you who are charging any attitude or anything else Chrystos Jeannet, then you create a foundation and try, but try it, but try again, doing what Jeanette does, but then you try to do better - I doubt you will do better than Jeanette has done. It is very easy to speak, it is very easy to criticize, but it is very difficult to do better than Jeanette's doing now.

That's it. My name is Adalberto FRANKLIN (FRANK), I now live in Brazil, my phone number is: + 55 32 8835-8085 + 55 32 8835-8085 I'm not friends with Jeanette Chrysttos, I only worked for her and I saw what she did and is doing . She is saving lives of animals ....!!! I respect the work and courage of Jeanette Chrystos.

afgmattos@gmail.com