Disappointing...I filled out all papers necessary for adoption of a cat.

I was given the price and excepted the amount which was listed on the paperwork Lisa had. She was new and a manager whose name I do not know who is very rude was helping her. Since they still had paperwork she needed to complete, and the cat had not been seen by the vet yet I asked if I could go and buy supplies so he would be comfortable when I brought him home. I was told I could go and I left to go purchase litter,toys etc.

I was in route to go back and pick up my new fur baby when they called me and told me it was going to cost me another hundred dollars in order to have the cat, that is in addition to what I was already told. That is not acceptable. I saw the price list for adopting an adult cat and it was not $150 dollars. This is not the way to do business when somebody is trying to adopt an animal.

Needless to say I did not return which I told them I wasn't going to I have a car filled with cat supplies and no cat.I am very upset with the way I was treated and brokenhearted that I did not get my cat this is a very unprofessional way to run this business

Review about: Tri County Humane Society Florida Pet Adoption.

Comments